Metro Institute provides online computer-based testing services in Arizona for the Pest Management Division. PMD proctored testing sites are located in Clarkdale, Glendale, Kingman, Phoenix, Prescott, Tucson, and Yuma. All persons desiring to hold a Certified Applicator or Qualifying Applicator License with the Pest Management Division must first apply with PMD and pass an exam(s) in the appropriate category(s).
1. Apply with PMD to get approved take exams ($75.00 Fee) - call 602-255-3664.
2. Wait to receive your letter from PMD approving you to test.
3. Call Metro Institute to schedule 602-452-2900 or to schedule ONLINE click "HERE"
4. Payment ($50.00 per test) may be Cash, Check, Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal.
5. Mail or bring checks to Metro, 331 N First Ave, Ste 100, Phx, AZ 85003
6. If you cannot make your exam appointment for any reason, you may
reschedule at no charge with 24 hrs notice.
7. Don't forget: You must bring your picture ID to the testing site.
Schedule a Test Online - Click "HERE"
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call "(602) 452-2900 or toll free (877) 533-2900"
Test Study Materials - Click "HERE"
Find a Testing Location - Click "HERE"
1. You will have 2 hours to take each examination. Most people complete a test in less than one hour. Therefore, take your time and read each question and each of the possible answers very carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may review any or all of the test as long as you have time remaining on the clock.
3. Most exams have 100 questions. You must score 75% or greater to pass.
4. You may take a practice test as many times as you wish prior to the real exam. Click "HERE" to take the PMD Demo Exam.
If you receive a passing score on the "CORE" and at least one "Category" exam, your completed Applicator License Application will be placed on a PMD Meeting Agenda for consideration. You may also confirm your status at the PMD website. Click "HERE" to go to the "Pest Management Professional" search on the PMD Website.
Reviewing Test scores
When you complete your test, be sure and print your score sheet. You will be prompted by the computer to do this at the end of your testing period.
If you passed your test, the score sheet is your written proof that you have passed that specific exam. Please review the BOLD text on your score sheet for licensing information. If you failed your test, the score sheet will tell you which "Content Areas" you need to study.
Failed the Test What Next?
If you failed the Applicator or Qualifying Party test, you may re-take that exam. However, you may not take the same exam more than once on the same business day.
To Reschedule a Test Online - Click "HERE" or Call Customer Service to schedule a new testing time at (877) 533-2900
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). We have delivered over 100,000 secure and successful testing sessions. MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by 10 additional state agencies for iCBT exams:
331 North First Ave, Ste 100
Phoenix, AZ 85003, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920