1. Apply with CDA online at "www.metrosignup.com".
2. Wait to receive your email from CDA approving you to test.
3. Call Metro Institute to schedule: 877-533-2900.
4. Payment of $30 per test (plus a small processing fee) will be
required at the time of scheduling Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal.
5. If you cannot make your exam appointment for any reason, you
may reschedule at no charge with 24 hrs notice.
6. Don't forget: You must bring your picture ID to the testing site.
Schedule a Test Online- HERE
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call "877-533-2900"
1. You have two (2) hours to take the Qualified supervisor or Certified Operator Generalexamination. Most people are able to complete each test in about one hour. Therefore, take your time and read each question and each of the possible answers very carefully.
You have one (1) hour to take any category examination. Most people are able to complete the tests in less than one hour. Therefore, take your time and read each question and each of the possible answers carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may reviewcany or all of the test questions as long as you have time remaining on the clock. If you forget to answer any questions before selecting the
"Finish Test" button, you will receive one warning that you have unanswered questions. You may then answer those questions and then click the "Finish Test" button again to get your final score.
3. The passing score for all tests is 70 percent. For instance, on a test with 50 questions you could miss up to 15 questions and still receive passing score. However, if you miss 16 or more questions you will receive a failing score and then must re-schedule to take the test over again.
Once you complete the test, the proctor (test administrator) will provide you with a printed test result page. This page will inform you of your score (70% or greater to pass) and a summary of test “Content Areas”, the total of questions in that Content Area and the number of correct answers for the Content Area. For example: the exam had 10 pest identification questions and you answered 8 correctly. This can be useful information if you did not pass the test.
If you passed the test, the proctor will provide you with a “Pesticide Applicator License Application” to complete and send to CDA for processing. The CDA will review your application / quailifications to determine if you are elligable to to obtain a pesticide applicator license, if you meet the requirements CDA will then issue / mail you license to you. If you do not meet the licensing requirements CDA will send notification to you. The testing center / proctor cannot issue a pesticide applicator license to you, ALL license applications will be processed in the CDA Lakewood office.
If you failed the test, you may re-take that exam. Please go to http://colorado.metrosignup.com to schedule to take another test or Call Customer Service toll free (877) 533-2900 to
schedule a new testing time.
To schedule a free no obligation demo of our services call Kelly Denny @ (602) 471-0155
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by fourteen additional state pesticide regulatory agencies for iCBT exams.
202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920