Metro Institute provides computer-based testing services in New Mexico for the New Mexico Department of Agriculture. Proctored testing sites are located in Albuquerque, Alamogordo, Farmington, Las Cruces and Santa Fe. All persons desiring a Pesticide Applicator license in New Mexico must apply for the license with NMDA before they can schedule any exams
1. Apply with NMDA online "Here"
2. Wait to receive your email from NMDA with your testing ID number.
3. Contact Metro Institute to schedule: "Here" or 877-533-2900.
4. Payment of $55 per test may be Check, Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal.
5. Mail checks to Metro Institute, 202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180, Phx, AZ 85012
6. If you cannot make your exam appointment for any reason, you may
reschedule at no charge with 24 hrs notice.
7. Don't forget: You must bring your picture ID to the testing site.
Schedule a Test Online - "Here"
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call 877-533-2900
1. You will have 2 hours to take each examination. Most people complete a test in less than one hour. Therefore, take your time and read each question and each of the possible answers very carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may review any or all of the test as long as you have time remaining on the clock.
3. Most tests have 50 questions and you must answer 70% correctly to pass. For instance, on a test with 50 questions you could miss up to 15 questions and still receive passing score. However, if you miss 16 or more questions you will receive a failing score and then must re-schedule to take the test over again.
Passed the Test?
1. If you passed all the exams you were approved for, follow the instructions for your specific license type.
Reviewing Test Scores
When you complete your test, be sure and print your score sheet. You will be prompted by the computer to do this at the end of your testing period.
If you passed your test, the score sheet is your written proof that you have passed that specific exam. Please review the BOLD text on your score sheet for licensing information.
Failed the Test?
If you failed one of your exams, you may re-take that exam. However, you may not take the same exam more than once on the same business day. Don’t forget, you must complete ALL the licensing requirements in 60 days, or you’ll have to start over. Reschedule online at http://newmexico.metrosignup.com or by phone 877-533-2900.
To schedule a free no obligation demo of our services call Kelly Denny @ (602) 471-0155
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by twelve additional state pesiticide regulatory agencies for iCBT exams.
202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920