Metro Institute provides online computer-based testing services in Pennsylvania for the Department of Agriculture. PADA proctored testing sites are located throughout the state. All persons desiring to hold a pesticide certification with the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture must contact Metro Institute to schedule a computer based exam.
1.You may schedule your exam/s online "HERE" or call Metro Institute at (877) 533-2900.
2. Payment is due at the time of scheduling. Metro Institute accepts Visa, MC, AX, or PayPal.
3.You may reschedule your exam appointment with at 24 hour notice at no charge. To reschedule visit www.metrosignup.com or call Metro Institute at (877) 533-2900.
4.Be sure to bring photo ID to your exam testing site. You will not be allowed to test without your photo ID.
5. All exams are closed book.
Schedule a Test Online - Click "HERE"
Schedule a Test by Phone - Call "877-533-2900"
Test Study Materials - Click "HERE"
1. You will have one(1) hour to take each examination. Most people complete each test in less than one hour. Be sure to take your time and read each question and answer choice carefully.
2. You may skip questions and return to them later. You may review any or all of the test as long as you have time remaining on the clock. If you forget to answer any questions before selecting the "Finish Test" button, you will receive an on screen alert that you have unanswered questions. You may then answer those questions and then click the "Finish Test" button again to get your final score.
3. Most tests have 50 questions and you must answer 70% correctly to pass.
When your exams is complete the proctor will provide you with a printed results page. This page will indicate your overall score on the exam (70% or greater is required to pass).
You must pass your core and category exam to become certified. A certification card will be mailed to you from PDA after you’ve successfully passed the core and category exams.
Reviewing Test Scores
When you complete your test, be sure and print your score sheet. You will be prompted by the computer to do this at the end of your testing period. If you passed your test, the score sheet is your written proof that you have passed that specific exam. Please review the BOLD text on your score sheet for licensing information. If you failed your test, the score sheet will tell you which "Content Areas" you need to study.
Failed the Test What Next?
If you failed any of the tests, you may re-take that exam.
Metro Institute (MI) is the current iCBT provider for the Arizona Department of Agriculture - Pest Management Division (PMD). MI has been providing testing services in Arizona since 2003. After our initial success in Arizona, MI was selected by fourteen additional state pesticide regulatory agencies for iCBT exams.
202 East Earll Drive, Ste 180
Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Phone: (602) 452-2900
Toll Free: (877)-533-2900
Fax: (602) 452-2920